Here’s how to record your computer screen using Filmora for Mac.
- Launch the program and select Create New Project.
- Click Record and choose Record PC Screen.
- You can customize the screen recording area by choosing between Full Screen and Custom in the screen recorder window that pops up. You can also choose whether to recoding from a microphone and whether you want to record computer system audio. Click either icon to turn these audio tools off.
- Click Settings to get access more settings, such as frame rate.
- Left click REC button, then the program will start recording after it finishes counting down from 3,2,1. After the countdown, you can press the customized button you set in Settings to stop recording. Finally the recorded video will be dropped in the media library automatically.